- Facility Membership
- $300.00 (Annual)
- Our standard membership for self storage businesses. The standard membership includes a single facility. Facility members may purchase memberships for their subsidiary locations, for $50.00 per facility.
- Large Operator Membership – Tier 1
- $600.00 (Annual)
- A new membership for large self storage owners and operators with 7-12 facilities in the state of Connecticut.
- Large Operator Membership – Tier 2
- $900.00 (Annual)
- A new membership for large self storage owners and operators with at least 13 facilities in the state of Connecticut.
- Vendor Membership
- $350.00 (Annual)
- Vendor memberships may be purchased by organizations that serve storage businesses.
- Prospective Memberships
- We offer free site registrations for both self storage businesses and vendors.
Facility Owners and Managers
Membership in CTSSA provides facility owners and managers with access to an online library of information that every self storage facility should have when they are establishing and maintaining a self storage business. The library includes a sample occupancy agreement, information on auctions, copy of the Connecticut Lien Law as it relates to self service storage, plus sales tax, safety, security and more.
As a member of CTSSA, you will have opportunities to network with fellow owner/operators at seminars and membership meetings. CTSSA seminars give you the opportunity to stay on the cutting edge of the industry’s developments as our programs are targeted and presented by experts in marketing, self storage law, auctions, ancillary business opportunities, and more. You will also connect with suppliers in a relaxed environment.
Members are listed on the CTSSA website with links to the member’s website.
Members receive several key publications – the SSA Globe and MiniCo’s Self Storage Now and Mini Messenger plus a quarterly CTSSA newsletter, CTSSA Insights and association e-notices.
CTSSA is actively involved in tracking bills and is currently working on several legislative issues that affect the self storage industry in Connecticut. There is strength in numbers. Join CTSSA today and work with us to improve the business environment for Connecticut self storage facilities.
If you supply the self storage industry, CTSSA invites you to join us. Your support as a member gives you a listing on the CTSSA website with a link to you website, access to the membership meetings as an attendee so that you can network with the facility owners and managers, opportunities to advertise in the CTSSA quarterly newsletter, and sponsorships that include time in front of our meeting attendees. For those industry suppliers with expertise in critical areas of self storage, there may also be the opportunity to present at one of CTSSA’s quarterly meetings.